Alex is a Toronto Real Expert! He is passionate about assisting buyers, sellers and investors with their Real Estate goals. Planning a move in Toronto. Call Alex!
I was born and raised in Toronto and have been living in the Toronto East area my whole life. I am a proud husband and father of three children. I started my Real Estate career in 1999 after leaving a corporate software sales position. In my previous sales career I managed an account base of over 200 Legal and Engineering firms in the Toronto area. My corporate sales background experience helped me begin a solid Real Estate career. I took what I learned in the corporate world and applied it to my Real Estate career. In my first year as a Realtor, I achieved the Best New Agent award and since then I have achieved many other sales awards and have been recognized as a top producer in the industry. I have built a solid reputation among my peers and I am well respected in the Real Estate community.
I take pride in assisting my clients with one of the biggest decisions of their lifetime; buying a home that they can cherish. After all, a Real Estate purchase is likely the largest financial transaction an average person will make in their lifetime. Being able to assist my clients through this process is truly a privilege which I don't take lightly. Over the 18 years of being in the Toronto Real Estate game I have learned a lot, and I am still learning and improving on a daily basis. I believe in providing strong customer service to my clients, and with honesty and integrity, I will advise my clients fairly as well as negotiate diligently, on their behalf. I take advantage of using cutting edge technology and a wide array of property information to achieve maximum results for my clients. Rest assured my expertise in negotiating a deal and my background in sales has given me the perfect skill set to act professionally on behalf of my clients in order to get the best results.
My Mission is to make the purchase or sale of your property as easy and enjoyable an experience as possible. I provide my clients with all the tools necessary to assist them, including information on mortgages, building inspections, insurance, and many other Real Estate-related services, as well as online access to search over thirty thousand properties throughout the Greater Toronto Area, and beyond. I will provide my clients a comfortable environment in which to shop, free from pressure, while having the services of a professional Real Estate Broker available at all times. I will also provide as much information as I can to help you make a wise Real Estate decision.
I will continue to provide buyers and sellers of Real Estate with excellent service by:
- Maintaining a total commitment to my clients, listening to them, understanding their needs, and creating tailor-made solutions to their satisfaction.
- Constantly improving my skills through on-going training using cutting-edge technology.
- Maintaining exemplary standards of professional and ethical conduct and accountability.
- Doing anything I can do to Get the Job Done for my clients.
My Credentials & Affiliations
- Over 18 years experience as a Toronto Real Estate Broker
- Real Estate Broker and Owner Operator of iListRealEstate Inc., Brokerage
- Member of the Canadian Real Estate Association of Realtors
- Member of the Toronto Real Estate Board
- Member of the Ontario Real Estate Association.
- Member of the Toronto Real Estate Board Commercial Division
- Member of the Certified Commercial Investment Chapter of Realtors (CCIM)
- Member of the Toronto Real Estate Boards MLS Committee (2007)
- Member of the Toronto Real Estate Boards Member Services Committee (2013)
- Accredited First Time Buyers Specialist Certification
- Accredited Listings Specialist Certification
- Career awards achieved include Best New Agent Award Prudential Real Estate, Prudential Real Estate Honor Society, Prudential Real Estate Leading Edge Society, Royal Lepage Chairman Club, iListRealEstate Platinum Club.
To find out how I can assist you with your real estate goals, please don't hesitate to call me at (416) 856-5408 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org